| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in August is hot at 26.25 °C (79.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 128.2mm (5in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: