| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in December is really warm at 22.75 °C (72.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 18.2mm (0.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: