| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in January is really warm at 22.45 °C (72.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 12.1mm (0.5in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: