| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in May is fairly hot at 25.45 °C (77.81 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 141.5mm (5.6in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: